Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Images from the Caribbean to the world III

Map of Mexico with flag I created for visual e...
Part 3 of my posts providing inspiration for your next caribbean holiday is Mexico. In my previous blog   "Caribbean is also part of a continent…" I initiated a discussion if Mexico can be considered part of the Caribbean. I feel that the east coast with especially Playa del Carmen and Cancun can. I have been there myself and there are elements that definitely link them to the Caribbean. Especially landscape wise. Maybe these images can help you establish your opinion. Regardless, it is a beautiful destination.

For more info visit: www.visitmexico.com


Cancun Beach Mexico
Cancun beach



Beach at Tulum Mayan Ruin city Mexico
Beach at Tulum 

Tulum Mayan city Mexico
Tulum

Beach at Tulum Mexico
Beach at Tulum

Mexican Lucha Libre masks

Street scene in Valladolid Mexico
Valladolid Mexico

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment